Same Day Dentistry
What is CEREC Dentistry?
CEREC dentistry stands for “Chair-side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics.” CEREC technology means that you can benefit from the convenience of natural-looking ceramic crowns, made on site while you wait, in a single office visit.
What speeds up the process? CAD/CAM technology. This revolutionary equipment, when applied to dentistry, can make a digital impression of your teeth and create your own ceramic crown individualized just for you. Leave our office with your new crown securely in your mouth without the headache of returning for multiple office visits.
The CEREC same-day dentistry process has five main steps:
- You see your dentist who prepares the tooth for the new crown.
- A camera captures the area to be treated, no impression is needed.
- The dental crown is created as a 3D model on the computer.
- The 3D crown is sent to be milled from a ceramic block.
- The finished ceramic crown will be ready to be checked and cemented permanently.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC Dentistry?
No More “Goopy” Impression Materials
No Temporary Crowns
No Follow-Up Crown Seat Appointments
Long-Term Stability You Can Count On
CEREC Tooth Looks Like a Real Tooth & is Strong Like a Real Tooth
We will give you a reason to smile!
All In The Family Dental
1212 Lincoln Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714