Welcome to the Family
We are so grateful for the opportunity to welcome you as a new patient to All in the Family Dental! We are committed to making a positive difference in your health by offering compassionate, professional, and high quality dental care. To become a patient at our office, please follow the link below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Today’s date for appointment date
Please fill out the new patient form and medical history form. Upon completion of your paperwork, our new patient coordinator will reach out to you. If you have any questions, please call our office at 812-423-6113.
The foundation of excellence in dentistry is the examination. The following process allows us both to discover the present level of your oral health through careful diagnosis. Together, we will establish a treatment plan that will move us towards reaching the goals you desire for your own health.
When you call All in the Family Dental, we will connect you with our New Patient Coordinator who will collect general information about your dental health and schedule an appointment with one of our dentists. During your appointment we will discuss your dental health goals through the following process:
- We will take a panoramic image which includes a CBCT (3D scan) and diagnostic photos.
- We will perform a comprehensive dental health examination of the teeth, gums, bite, jaw joints, and soft tissues.
- We will create a long-term comprehensive plan designed specifically for you.
- If you have x-rays from your previous dental provider, please have them sent to our email address [email protected] If necessary, we may also take additional photos and study models of your teeth and jaws to identify areas of concern.
We appreciate and value your time, and with the exception to emergency situations, you can expect us to be on time for you. In return, we ask the courtesy of at least 48-hour advance notice for appointment cancellation, which allows us to reschedule your reserved time with another patient in need.
Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with comprehensive oral care. We look forward to welcoming you to our family, and most importantly, seeing you smile.
Get in touch with us today to talk about your dental needs!